Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 12, 2010

Say Hello to my new friends...and Good bye to some Old ones! With a SALE!


Hi Everyone
Last week SU! announced to the demo's that we are undergoing a COLOR RENOVATION, and I am SO PUMPED by it!  I was just to busy to blog it to you...but now I have a few minutes, so here are the NEW COLORS that will be out in the July 2010 Catalogue!  I'm so excitted for this NEW, FRESH change!  The colors are fantastic, current and trendy!  I can not wait to get to play with them!  Now look closely everyone, there are some RETURNING In Colors in the mix...BAJA BREEZE is BACK! I'm sooo pumped!  I also can not wait to get my hands on Cherry Cobbler, how yummy does that color look?  What about Early Espresso! GORGEOS!
Now in total there are 5 BRAND NEW colors, 10 RETURNING In Colors, & 25 Carry Over Colors.  Now this excitting new change means we need to say good bye to some old favorites:
Please click on the picture to see the names of all the colors we need to say farewell too.


I wanted to give you advance notice on this so you will have time to stock up on colors that you just CAN NOT live without! Make sure you buy your re-inkers for your pads, and stock up on your cardstock too! And also, SU! is saying good bye to full size Craft Pads, except Whisper White and Basic Black, so if you need any Craft pads, please buy them now!


Now to make this transition easy on you, I thought a SALE might ease your pain! For the rest of the month of APRIL, when you order your RETIRING Color products through ME, (online or pick-up), for every $25 you spend pre shipping/tax, you will receive a $5 gift certificate for future SU! purchases from Me! Just like SAB, it will add up, spend $50=$10 Gift Card, $75=$15!  This is only available for RETIRING COLORS ONLY. You may order anything on your order, but I will only be including retiring color products in the promotion.

Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: