Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Birds of a Feather




 Hi Everyone
This layout was inspired by one I saw over at American Crafts blog yesterday.  As soon as I saw it, I just had to sit down and make one! Again..sorry about the photo quality; I can not find a good place to take a picture in my shop and it's been rainy here that I can' t go outside either.   The paper is actually a nice olive color..not the lime it looks in the photo.
The little lanterns are from the AC stamp set Terrace.  I stamped with Ranger Archival Black ink, and colored with Copic Markers and cut them out. The rest if the embellishments are pre-made AC ones, they are FANTASTIC and really make the page.  I used MME Twine to make the wire for the bird to sit on, and of course the title is different fonts of Thickers and the little letter squares are from the Crate paper Toy Box 12x12 sticker sheet $3.75. I'm in love with sticker sheets at the moment!  Stickers are no longer the" tacky" embellishments you used 10 years ago when you started scraping! They are now fab and trendy chip stickers! They are thick, and great quality, and the letter ones make it so easy to do long titles.
Today is the last day to receive 20% American Crafts pattered paper and embellishment in The Inked Stamper, so pop by and take advantage of the sale and stock up on AC!
Supplies
AC Sunshine Flower Phrases (8) $4.25 -20%= $3.40 (Bottom picture)
AC Shout (8 Flowers) $4.25-20%= $3.40
AC Terrace Stamps (12 Clear) $6.75- 20% = $5.40
AC Pebbles Layered Embellishment (Felt Bird/Butterflies) $4.25-20%=$3.40
AC Pebbles Toothpick Flags $4.25-20%=$3.40
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

No comments: