Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 8, 2011

Tim Holtz fun




 HI Everyone
Thought I'd post these cute tags I made as demo's yesterday for some customers who popped by the shop.  The card I made last week, and forgot to post, opps!  It's hard to take a picture of the card that shows the details; the Butterflies are actually stamped with Perfect Pearls Medium them covered with 2 shades of Pearls; it's so pretty and shimmery in real life.  I hand made that gorgeous flower with Glitz pattern paper, We R Memory Keeper So Easy Foam mat, Imaginisce Petal roller.  Took a while to make but it's SO pretty it's worth the time. I coated it with some Glimmer Mist and paints after it was made to give it an enameled look. Again, prettier IRL.
I used Tim Holtz gorgeous stamp set Papillon, Distress Inks, Mini Mister and Ink Blending tool to make the gorgeous tags which are Ranger.  All are available in the shop, pop by and ask for a demo!
Thanks for stopping by.
Check back next week for my first Class Announcement!



Photobucket

No comments: