Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April's Design Team

Nancy's Layout

Kari's Layout


Kari's Card (don't you just love the fold!!!)

Shannon's Layout 

Shannon's Card
Hi All
Well as usual, I am blown away with the Design Team's creations.  This month they we told to choose papers from the gorgeous Echo Park Line, This & That.  There is a Girl Collection and a Boy Collection to this line; and to be fair, they all had to choose from the girl line! But I find both the lines are very interchangeable.  Kari's layout is of her son!  I also asked the DT to make some card this month too, and I must say they did a bang up job!
Pop by the shop and grab some gorgeous Echo Park and see DT creations in real life...always better then my pictures!
Photobucket

No comments: