Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 14, 2012

So NOT a Traditional Christmas Card

 Hi All!
Any of you have cheeky friends that pretty Christmas cards just won't do? Well Stampotique and Dylusions make the most fabulous tongue in cheek stamps for just that purpose!  The top two pictures are cards made in my "Not So Traditional Card Class" the other night. There is a ton of techniques on these two cards, but they are easy to make. Both used the Dylusions Christmas Background and Christmas Words ( SO FUNNY) stamp sets. The Tags use the Words set, and the Christmas Boarders Set.  All the projects used Dylusions Ink Sprays to make the bases. I know its hard to see all the details, but everything is highlighted with Gelly and Glaze Pens, Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents.
All the main images of the people are from Stampotique Daniel Torrente Line.  I LOVE these stamps. They look so forlorn and woo's me.  I regularly place orders of Stampotique stamps in the shop, if you have any requests, please let me know.  A 50% deposit will be required upon ordering.

Photobucket

No comments: