Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ranger Signature Designer coming to The Inked Stamper

UPDATE! CHECK THE DINA WAKLEY CLASSES TAB BELOW MY HEADER LOGO FOR ALL DETAILS
Hi All! 
I am so UNBELIEVABLY excited to announce that Ranger Inks newest Signature Designer, DINA WAKLEY is coming to The Inked Stamper!!!!! Yes, my humble little shop!  I've been chatting with Dina for a year trying to find a date that would work, and we did! She is squeezing us in her very busy schedule June 17, 18,19!  We are in the process of choosing which of her AMAZING CLASSES to run! I do know that there will be one 6 hour Class, and four 3 hour Classes.  As it is during the week, the 6 hour Class will start at 3:00 so you working folks will only have to take a few hours off work.    But you may want to book a day off anyways to join as many classes as you can! It's not often we get such a HUGE, FABULOUS, AMAZING Mixed Media Artist up this neck of the woods!!!  So start arranging your days off, saving your nickles, I will announce the classes as soon as I've narrowed down the ones for Dina to teach, there are so many GREAT choices, and so little time to teach them all! 
Please check out her Web Site for more great samples of her beautiful Art Work!   And don't worry if you've never done Mixed Media before and are nervous, I will pick on of her Introductions to Art Journaling Classes...which will be fabulous for all levels!  Every mixed media artist has such a different view and unique style to offer! I can't wait to see what I learn for her!!!


Photobucket

No comments: