Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 21, 2014

Time to say Good bye....


Hi All!
 Owning The Inked Stamper has been such a crazy roller coaster the last 3 years, lots of ups, lots of curves and lots of downs too. Many of you have been on this crazy ride with me the whole time, and I thank you for that, I thank all of you for being on it with me, and for staying on it too! Now it is time to say good-bye....good-bye to the noisy furnace that has driven us NUTS....good-bye to the bad parking....good bye to listening to the trainers next door teaching their classes louder then mine....I say good bye to all of that! This li'l store has grown so much, it is time to MOVE IT ON UP! That's right folks, The Inked Stamper is MOVING to larger, nicer location to serve you better!!! Bigger store, larger class room, LOADS of parking! AND NO LOUD FURNACE! The new stores furnace is no where to be seen, WAHOO! We will have glorious heat with no sound, and wonderful A/C in the summer! The New location is on Mckenney Avenue, still in St Albert! Next door to Dance Co. and in the same parking lot as Seasons Gift Shop (don't worry, I'm building a sound proof wall). This is such a great women's strip mall and still VERY EASILY assessable for all you ladies from Edmonton and further who come on the Hendy! You'll still take Ray Gibbon Drive exit, but you'll pass my normal turn and take your next right 1 min down the road, on to Mckenney Ave! More details will follow shortly, but for now, plan is to have my soft opening NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY (weekend) YES the FULL WEEKEND CROP will be in the NEW LOCATION!!! SO BOOK IN ASAP so you can be in on the EARLY BIRD PRICE!! You can book in Online, or by phoning it the shop (780)458-2422  Crop till you Drop at the NEW SHOP $99 for full weekend, food and goodie bag!!!! Click HERE to register NOW
I am so looking forward to starting this new ride with you guys! Please tell all your friends and family that I'm moving, and hope to see you there in May! I'll announce more details as they come, right now, I'm just going to concentrate on getting it ready!!! EKKKK!  OH FYI THIS MEANS MORE SEATS FOR DINA WAKLEY'S SOLD OUT FULL DAY COLOR WOW CLASS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE!!!! So if you thought you missed out, Now's your chance to get IN!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: