Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday ADTHIS challenge: Vamp Tramp

Published in Spring Edition, 2010 Canadian Scrapbooker






Hi Everyone
I am back in town..but am a wee bit cranky! I have been looking for my camera cord for about 4 hours now! AND I still can not find it, so I can't share all the awesome pictures I have from Founders Circle...or put up my special yet! SOO you will just have to come back and check in tomorrow and hope(pray) that I have found my cord. I will say SU! is amazing and treated us like Stamping Diva Queens for 5 amazing days.
BUT for today's post I have the AD THIS Monday Challenge. The AD is on the left and I took a ton of inspiration from this LO: I loved the collage of people, the color, and the overall LO. In case you are not a vampire freak like me...my page is full of pictures from True Blood, the HBO series based on the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris. The books are FAB and I raced through them this summer plus another series of Vamp books by J.R. Ward called the Black Dagger Brotherhood. So I thought it would be fun to do a VAMP TRAMP page...scrapping and reading Vamp books are my favorite relaxing hobbies. For my page I used
SU! Products
Whisper White Textured C/S & Real Red C/S
Night of Navy, Real Red, Basic Grey Classic Ink pads
Night of Navy Re-inker (mixed with White paint and painted on with stipple brush)
Extreme Elements (MY FAV SET) &Calendar Alphabet &Numbers Stamp sets
Mini Library Cips, Black Brads
Modern Label Punch, Corner round punch
Non SU!
glimmer mist & Thickers
Snail, dimensionals
Hope it inspires you to make a page! Leave your comment and let me know what you think. Keep your fingers crossed for me to find my cord!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Wow! Love it! I wanted to do one on True Blood too since I read all the books and I'm a fan of Eric too!!! Thanks for the inspiration!