Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Double page LO





Hi Everyone
As promised here is one of the double layouts that was made at my 12 pages of Christmas Class. The goal of this class was to make 12 LO's in 4 hours! Nuts! But we did it. The LO's were simple and clean lined, to make them quicker to put together. To make the Joyful Noise title, I used My Digital Studio and printed at home.
What do you think of my new Blog Design? The Title was also made with My Digital Studio, pretty cool hey. I really do love that program! So quick and easy and does a ton of things!
I also added a few new Challenge Blogs on here for all you card makers to check out. The links are on the right: Pal Paper Arts and Stamping 411. I'm hoping to play along as soon as I have time.
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

1 comment:

Candace said...

So Pretty, look like fabulous memories to scrap!!!!