Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Spaceball Clones!


Hi Everyone
This is a non SU! LO, so not like me I know! haha! But my sis found this paper the other day when we were out and I just couldn't resist it as I knew I had these pictures on my camera from Christmas morning! The Chip board galaxy's are riff raff and I inked them up with a dauber and our Platinum Shimmer Paint: WOW! covers chip board like a treat and dries in seconds!!! You can still order it even thought it is in the retiring mini, SU! extended the paint as it is AWESOME! I used stickles around the cluster of photos that I mounted on Brushed Silver Cardstock. Then I cut a peice of the instructions book that came with the helmet for the Clone embellishment and just used the Spiral Punch to add some detail. Under the Use the Force I wrote with a Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen My Spaceball Clones! They totally look like Spaceballs! Remember that movie! Plus they are identical twins so they are clones!!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn