Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 21, 2011

Last of Leadership Make n' Takes


Sorry my internet has been off and on all week! Arg!!  My Blog will be under construction all week-end as well so make sure you check back to see the changes!
Hi Everyone

Here are the last of my leadership samples. The one of the left was designed by SU! and the one on the right is mine made with left over supplies! Both are made with the new stamp set Clearly for You (121976) and the greeting is from the new hostess Level 2 stamp set Something to Celebrate.

Both simple cards, but both are elegant. If you would like to make these at a Card Party, just contact me to book your spot!

Thanks for stopping by
DawnIf you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.



1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Your blog looks GORGEOUS babe! Love it:)