Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kid's Camp Project

Hi Everyone
I have been SO swamped in the shop the past couple weeks with the garage sale..HUGE success...and expanding the store by adding 2 more racks and doubling the stock..and now with my 25% off Summer Sale! Phew..,busy and loving it! Thought I would quickly post the layout the Kid's made today at my drop off Kid's camp.   They got to stamp, use the Big Shot and Tim Holtz Texture Fades and Sanding tool with Core-dination Card Stock.  They also made a super cute Birthday card and learned how to paint with Smooth Glitter. This would make a GREAT birthday party project, if you have your child birthday coming up, let me know and you can make this page OR I can design another project for your child. Price varies/project. Contact me at the store for details.
FYI the paper and Embellishments are American Crafts Campy Trails, which are on my SUMMER SALE RACK for 25% off!
Thanks for stopping by; if you haven't yet already joined my Facebook Store page, you can join by clicking the link HERE and then click LIKE once your there. I update it about 4-6 times a day, it's quicker then blogging.
Photobucket

No comments: