Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

To Darn cute 2 B so Bad

 

PLEASE CLICK ON THE CLASSES TAB UP TOP TO SEE THE NEW SHADOWBOX FRAME CLASS

Hi Everyone
Here is the other layout I made at the crop on Friday.  My layouts are not very layered, but I try to add a lot of details in other ways.  This layout was SO fun to make (and so me!) ! I started with a couple new papers I added to the shop, the bottom is by Autentique and the top layer, the bottle is bottle is by Moxie.  Love this sheet! I started with using a skull as a stencil (actually was the backing of a skull mirror sticker) and the Tim Holtz Blending Tool with Black Soot Distress Ink to ink up the page. Next I layered on the bottle paper, added Tim Holtz Tissue Tape on the top; then I highlights the bottles, and spider webs with a White Jelly Pen. I also cut out another bottle, coloured in the eyes and Glossy Accented them and the spiders, and witches.  Actually I used Black Stickles on the Spiders first, then Glossy Accents on top..it looks totally cool! But my favorite embellishment on the page is that AMAZING Raven! I used my Ranger Melting Pot with Clear UTEE and a wee bit of Copper UTTE, I heated it up for awhile so the clear  "antiqued".  I dumped it all onto my Ranger Craft Sheet (#1 seller in my shop, ask me to show you it next time your in) 350 Degree  UTEE dumped onto it and NO damage to it or my wood counter! Anyhoo...dumped it and inked up my La Blanche Raven with Archival Ink and stamped ontop of the hot UTEE.  Crazy cool eh! Ask for a demo next time your in the shop.  The Melting Pot is one of my favorite tools, SO FUN! I have a few in stock still, if your interested pop in and I'll show you how to make this cool embellishment.
Photobucket

No comments: