Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 2, 2011

Inkadinkado Stamps


Hi Everyone
This was the card I made for my British Husband this year...could the stamp set be any more appropriate? Love this little set and best of all..it's only $2.50!   It's a tiny little set that is just PERFECT for cards! The only goof up I did on the card is I did the small Union Jack in Perfect Pearls and then ran it through the Big Shot with Tim Holtz Texture Fades (embossing folders) and the Pearls came off! So note to self..Pearls LAST! 
The cards is made with mainly Tim Holtz products, you can read about it on my Facebook Store page by clicking HERE.  If you are not a member of the store page yet, just click LIKE at the top, and your  in.  I update it a few times a day and add pictures of new stock as well.
FYI: I still have space in the upcoming Frametastic Shadowbox Frame Class Sept 12, click on the CLASSES tab up top on this blog for details. And I've also posted the FALL Crops including one NEXT Friday Sept 9, click on the CROP tab for details!
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

No comments: