Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Retro Rock Out!



Hi All
For those of you who know me, you know I was born in the wrong era, I would have love to have grown up in the 50's! I'd rock a swing dress, the poodle skirt and the whole nine yards every day!  This is my throw back to the Retro's; I love all the new Retro lines out right now.  On this Layout I have Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue, Echo Park Happy Days and the polka dot paper is Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe.  I had a lot of fun with this layout! And the Cherries are literally the 'cherry on the cake" for me on this page! These are Kaiser Craft wood Cherries;
  • first I inked them up with Distress ink,
  • next I put a layer of Glossy Accents
  • Then I dumped Fire Red Glitter Ritz on top and just left them until dry (don't cheat, let them dry!)
  • Once dry, dump off excess glitter, and put another top coat of Glossy Accents. Seriously they are so poofy fantastic on this page! It reminds me of the Sparkle Red Vinyl from the 50's on the chairs in diner's and in cars; you know what I mean? LOVE IT!
Pop in to check out the sweet Retro Lines
Photobucket 
The Inked Stamper, St Albert's only Scrapbook and Paper Crafting Shop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

everything in this blog it's so inspiring thanks!!!!! let's go "bricolage"!.-))