Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

25% OFF Christmas Lines


Hi Everyone
The COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS is on! I want to help you as much as I can to prepare for the season in style! There is still room in my 12 Tags of Christmas Class this Thursday, call the shop to RSVP, click on the CLASSES tab above for details.  
Also, I wanted to help you get supplies to make those last minute cards you forgot about, and to stock up on your Christmas papers before they are all gone to make your holiday layouts! For this week, ALL CHRISTMAS PAPER AND STAMPS ARE 25% OFF  my already LOW prices!!!! Come in and grab some before they are all gone!!!!  Lots of great samples up for you to gather inspiration from, or just as me for help! I love to demo and show you ideas!
Merry Christmas
Photobucket






















No comments: