Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 9, 2011

Making a Special Gift



Hi All
As I'm positive my Dad never checks my web site, I feel confident that I can post his Christmas present without him seeing it!  I made this with the gorgeous 7 Gypsies Shadowbox Frame, Easel, and embellishments; lots of Tim Holtz, Bo Bunny & 7 Gypsies paper, Gold Buff and Prima.  More detail are on my FB page HERE.  I've made sure to stock a lot of these gorgeous frame (and others) so you can make fabulous handmade gifts this year too! They really are the meaning of Christmas, taking the time  to make something especially for your loved ones...doesn't get much more thoughtful then that!

I found this quote on one of my friends FB page and it just sums up what I believe perfectly:
Quote of the day from Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek: "The point of handmade is not just that you did it cheaper or better or faster or cuter, or even that YOU had fun doing it. It's that you took a moment--an irretrievable moment that will never come again--out of your life, to make something heartfelt, for someone you care enough about to make sure they have a 
tangible reminder that you want them, personally, to have a great Christmas"
Photobucket

No comments: