Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 17, 2012

Meet my Designers #2

Hi, my name is Jacqueline Unrau and I am a paper crafter.  I started scrapbooking 10 years ago when my first baby boy was born.   Immediately I was addicted and have not stopped playing with paper since.  Initially I only made 12 x 12 layouts, however, I have grown to love mini albums and card making.  I am a mother to three beautiful children, and my husband and I have been happily married (he is the love of my life) for 18 years.  My design style is vintage with a touch of whimsy.  I enjoy distressing, stamping, inking, spraying, and tearing my paper.  You will not find a project of mine that does not involve lots of layering and fussy cutting!  (I am the queen of fussy cutting.)  There isn’t a project I make that doesn’t involve using an embossing template, a die cut or my Cricut machine.  I am big into making a lot of my own embellishments such as flowers etc.  My favorite manufacturers are Prima, Graphic 45, Websters Pages, October Afternoon, My Little Yellow Bicycle, Pink Paislee, Kaiser Craft, Glitz Designs, Basic Grey and BoBunny…..just to name a few.  I am thrilled to have the opportunity to teach classes at the Inked Stamper in St. Albert, Alberta.
(Dawn here! Hi)  Jacqueline's next class is the GORGEOUS "Sassy and Classy Masculine Cards".   You'll go home with a Tim Holtz TIN of 12 cards/envelopes, 6 decorated with lots stamps, layers and ink! And 6 blank ones(not really blank, the front is pattered, see photo below) for you to make projects with later.  There are so many possibilities with this class; you could hand out the cards 1 by 1; decorate the gorgeous tin and give it away as a gift with chocolates inside..or the decorated cards! What a thoughtful gift!!! 
Feb 27, 6-9pm for only $34!!! Or order a TO GO KIT with full instructions
Call the shop (780) 458-2422 to Register

Photobucket

No comments: