Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Ultimate (not so mini) Mini Album Class



Hi Everyone
I'm very proud to announce my March Class, The Ultimate (not so mini) Mini Album Class.  This is not your average mini; it's 8x8 for one thing; for another, it is not flimsy, this is a solid board book! The quality is outstanding; made with Bazzill board and Authentique paper which is a beautiful heavy weight card stock.  It is so professional looking, no one will believe YOU MADE IT!  I know that sound bazar, but  once you see it in person, you will understand what I mean. The book in on display at the shop, please pop by to see what I mean.  With it's hidden binding, magnet closure, and heavy weight, you will be in awe of the quality! I can't wait to teach you how to make this book.  And, if that technique was not enough...we will also be playing with Modelling Paste to make that beautiful FLUFFY cloud on the front.  I am keeping this class at the amazing price of only $27 because I have taken the basic construction idea from the wonderful Heidi Swapp and have modified it to my tastes.  Class will include the instructions for you to take home to make more books at your leisure as well!
The Ultimate (not so mini) Mini Album Class
Thursday March 8
1pm-3pm OR 6pm-8pm
$27
Supply List: Glossy Accents, Paper Cutter with Scoring Blade (or a ScorPal) All Adhesives; I used Sookwang and my ATG Gun


Photobucket

1 comment:

albernaujla said...

These mini album is very beautiful and paper used for it also of good quality because it is mix up of little bit glossy and little bit dull.