Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mixed Media Page and Closed due to extreme weather




Today it is -41C with the wind chill so I am CLOSED! I'm pretty sure no one is coming out in this extreme weather for scrapbooking supplies!

I had so much fun making this page....for me it's all about what I can create from a blank page.  I started with a Ranger 12x12 Manilla Card stock, which is my favorite base to create on.  I painted it with Claudine Hellmuth Black Gesso and just went from there. I used a  Dylusion Stencil around the edge with AC pigment ink ( only pigment ink will shop up on a black base); a Tim Holtz Stamp for the branch, and a Dylsusion Stamp for the spider web; all stamped with AC pigment ink and clear embossing powder and heat set.  Then I used my Stampotique Stamps of "Little Hoo Hoo" and "Line Up" which are 4 cats sitting that I turned into monsters. Lots of cutting, coloring and accenting with Glaze Pens,  but it doesn't take long and it so worth it.  I finished it off with some great dripage done with Heidi Swapp Color Shine mica sprays and a Dylusion's Pipette. 
Photobucket

No comments: