Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Don't "label" your supplies and 25% off SALE

25% OFF SALE ENDS TODAY for all pattern paper, colored cardstock, pads, dies and embellishment!  KELLY WILL BE IN 11-4, DON'T MISS OUT!!!! FYI I HAVE SOME GRAB BAGS IN SHOP FOR $7-10 EACH AND THE VALUE IN THE BAG IS $15-24!!!!! CLEAR BAGS SO YOU SEE WHAT YOU’RE GETTING! I'M CLEARING OUT GLIMMER MIST & LINDY'S STAMP GANG SPRAY, SOME INK PADS TOO BELOW COST!

Never be afraid to try something new and go out of your comfort zone! That's how you will grow as an artist, card maker & scrapbooker! I was playing around with painting on pictures after watching a video on youtube. This is definitely the case of the picture does it 0 justice, you can see it on my desk in the shop in person if you go in.

DON’T LABLE YOUR PRODUCTS!  The Horses are from Heartfelt Creations and I used the matching Die to cut them out.   Their stamps are much more traditional then I normally pick for myself (compared to Zombies and Dylusions) but that doesn't mean they can't be used for mixed media. And now I have a beautiful horse set to use for traditional cards as well. I know I mainly post mixed media, as that's my style, but I still do traditional too!! My point is, do not label your supplies as "mixed media" "card making" "scrapbooking" USE THEM ALL TOGETHER!!! Don’t be afraid to mix it up...if your a traditional scrapper....try a stamp, or use some PAINT, if your a card maker...try a layout...expanding your crafting will make you better on all fronts..and it’s good for your brain, your heart and your soul! 

Click HERE for Details about Sept 21 Guest Designer Class with Emma Lou, Creative Director of Heartfelt Creations! Learn fabulous technique for all your crafting no matter what your favourite genre is!






Photobucket

No comments: