Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Design Team #3: Dawn KaiserCraft's North Pole




Hi Everyone
It's Dawn here today, and it's my turn to post for November Design Team Challenge.   I drew inspiration from this months challenge by combining Elf and the Prima Julie Nutting Doll.  I turned Aidan into one of Santa's Elves.  I love altering this little guy, he is SO fun to play with.  The paper collection I used for this layout is KaiserCraft North Pole.  I love this line, it's a perfect mix of whimsical and classy!!!







 November's Inspiration







 I cut Aiden out on tan pattern paper and used my Copics to color him up; his Elf Suit is cut from card stock and shadowed with copics and Izink yellow for his buttons.  I finished him off with some Snow Marker around his cuffs and collar.










The tag is from a Teressa Collin's package, and I stamped it with this super cute Chickadee stamp! Both are in stock.





Here are two- 5minute cards I made with the same supplies I used for the layout. This die cut Collectables package makes everything so simple and quick!!! Totally a MUST HAVE!




 I LOVE this TULIP Glitter! It is so EASY to use!! The tip is fine enough that you have lots of control, the the bottles are huge, and a total BARGAIN! I love how they dry poofy, not deflate! I also love that it is smooth, not gritty, and that it can be heat set!  TRUST me you NEED this stuff! I have lots of colors in stock, but they are selling FAST!   OH you also need to pick up a bottle of Glitter Dust while you are at it, my die cuts are all sprayed with it, it adds a fine layer of glitter and shellac onto your projects that just completely elevate it to the next level! Again, another MUST HAVE!
Supplies


Photobucket

No comments: