Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fabulous Fabric Flair Canvas

Hi Everyone
Well I just could not wait one second longer to post this! Sorry about the shadows, I really need to get a photo box to show case my projects better! Anyways...ta da! Here is my canvas I created yesterday! I used the same technique from the one I made back in June. See previous post for additional pictures.
 I have had some requests from fellow demonstrators for a pdf file teaching them how to make my canvases, but I just didn't have time to create one then. But yesterday I found the time! I know there are a lot of wonderful Class Planner sites out there, but most are for card.  So I thought I would start designing some Class Planners for Scrapbooking.  These will be available shortly.  For now I will offer up my Fabulous Fabric Flair Canvas pdf .  All supplies are SU!, with the exception of some adhesives and the canvas. There will be THREE Options available to purchase:
Option #1 Personal Use
$5.50
You will receive a pdf file with step by step instructions for you to create your own gorgeous art work at home and to give away as gift! Christmas will be here before you know it!  Please do not share this file but direct your friends to my site to purchase their own.

Option #2 Demonstrator Class Planner
$10.50
This option is for Demonstrators and Scrapbook Instructors. Although it is based on SU! products, the techniques can obviously be transferred to any products. You will receive a pdf  plus a WORD file which you may change to personalize to your class.  You will be able to remove the pictures and add your own.  This way if you change the paper/products, your print out will match for your customers.  I will also include a Canadian break down of cost/person based on SU! products used.

Option #3: Sign Up for Class
October 8, 7-9pm
All materials supplied, just bring your 5x7 picture.  You will also leave with extra patterned paper from Love Letter and Newsprint DSP. Class Fee will be $51 for Club Members(in  one of my groups)
$56 Non Club Members
$47.50 Kit to go (need own adhesive)
please book by Sept 8 with payment


Fabulous Fabric Flair Canvas Planner

NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

If you would like to purchase all of the supplies at my On-line Shop to make these at your home, with TONS of supplies left over, you will receive the Personal PDF for FREE! Please email me for list.
Thank you so much for stopping by today
Dawn

4 comments:

Candace said...

looks fabulous Dawn!!! Love the crinkled tissue paper? amazing!

Lucinda said...

I love your blog! Do you have where you can subscribe to it by email (Feedburner/Feedblitz)? I couldn't find that on your blog. Then I wouldn't miss anything!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Thanks for hopping on the Linky this week!!

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

wow - love it! TFS :)

Caroline in Toronto
www.craftincaro.ca