Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 8, 2011


Hi Everyone
This LO was made with Bo Bunny Ect Collection Papers, Studio Calico Die Cut Tags bag (36 unique embellishments for $4.95, these goodie bags are ALWAYS on my top picks to buy), Studio Calico Star stickers; the gorgeous little birdie is made by Prima and if course I had to stamp! I used Tim Holtz Papillon set, Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Crackle Accents. I finished it off by using Sakura Gelly Roll (best $1.99 ever spent) to highlight around my tags and to write the name of each boy.
District Market by Tim Holtz is now in STOCK!!! Plus you have until THURSDAY to Pre-Order your set of Tim Holtz Limited Edition Winter Distress Inks! Go check out my FACEBOOK STORE PAGE for descriptions.



Photobucket

No comments: