Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Referral Sale!!!! Tomorrow and Saturday Only!

It's time for another REFERRAL SALE for YOU! My way of saying THANK YOU for spreading the new that I'm here! Running Thursday Nov 10 & Saturday Nov 12 only; bring me a new to me guest, and when you both purchase a min of $20 each, you will both receive 25%* OFF your total purchase. THIS INCLUDES SALE STOCK that is already marked down 25%!!!   
The project today is for my up coming SCRAPBOOK CLUB run at the shop! For a one off small fee of $30, you will receive 6 layouts (1/month), and learn a bunch of techniques (normal price for a single layout class is $20). Each month you will come to the shop the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 12-1:30; you will make your layout, hang out with some fabulous ladies and learn some great new techniques! At the end of class you will need to purchase a min of $30 in the shop on anything you want.  On your 6th month shopping bill you will receive 25% off your purchase(for that month only) as my way of saying THANKS for joining!  Call the shop asap if you would like to jump in on Novembers Club, I'd love to have you!
 
* Excluded from sale is all Market District and Commission items.

Photobucket

No comments: