Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tin Holtz Limited Distress Inks are finally in!



HI Everyone!
My Limited Edition Distress Inks have finally found their way to my shop! Yup, it always seems to happen to me, the order I'm chomping at the bit waiting for gets lost MIA in the transit world! Actually that box is still lost, this was a replacement order! Anyhoo..here is a tag I made with them today, and if I don't mind saying so myself, it turned out pretty darn fabulous!
Supplies:(ALL Tim Holtz unless noted*)
Dies: Branch Tree & Reindeer Flight
Texture Fades Snow Flurries (only 1 left)
Stamps: Mini Holiday 3
Inks: All Winter Distress, Walnut
Stain: Walnut
Tools: Big Shot, Ink Blending Tool
Ribbon: Trimming,& tulle*
*Perfect Pearls Pearl
*Antique Gold Rub & Buff
Photobucket

No comments: