Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Art Journaling



Hi All
This is my first official Art Journal Page.  I had a lot of fun making this and found if very liberating to be crafting for the sake of crafting! I had no idea what I was going to make when I sat down; I just picked up my Dylusions Inks and started.  I used Dylsions Sprays & Stamps, Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints, Liquid Pearls, Black Archival Ink, and Gel Pens to make this page.  
If you are interested in learning the techniques, every month I teach a Mixed Media Class focusing on a new Technique each month. You do need to take the first class in order to sign up for the rest though.  I am Re-Running the first one again, June 28, you can see the details by clicking HERE.








Photobucket

No comments: