Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Design Team: Graphic 45 Old Curiosity

Hi Everyone!
The store's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY is SATURDAY JUNE 16!!! I've not only SURVIVED but have expanded! Last year, I opened with 2 racks, book shelves, and a small back wall. NOW I  literally can not put in one more piece of racking! The back wall extends the whole length of the shop, and every inch of floor space has a rack on it!  I'm VERY GRATEFUL to have such wonderful customers who have made this happen.  I hope you will come out on Saturday and celebrate with us! FREE Make n Takes, Cake, Gifts and Store Specials! It is my way of THANKING YOU!

I know this is a long post: but here are this months Design Team projects featuring Graphic45 Old Curiosity! I LOVE this line..it's crazy, quirky and fun!  Please click on the pictures to make them larger so you can see all the wonderful details on them!

Dawn

Nancy


Kari

Photobucket

No comments: