Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Saturday's Make n Take Schedule


 I know your time is precious and I'm hoping you will be able to share a bit of it with me this Saturday, June 16 for The Inked Stampers 1 year Anniversary! I thought I would post the Make n Take Schedule for you.



Make n' Take #1: Tim Holtz Tag with UTTE 11am-12pm. Rotating table, will take 6 people at a time, until 12.

 Make n' Take #2 featuring Lindy's Stamp Gang taught by Lindy's Designer/Rep Limor
1:30-3. Rotating Table: will take 3 people/turn
















Make n Take #3 featuring Edmonton's own Wall Sugar! This is a FIRST COME only class. I have only 12 spots for this one. This FREE Class will start at 3:15, and will take about 1 hour. Things you will need to participate: Sanding Block or paper; Paper trimmer, scissors, and 2 -half inch paint brushes; one will be used in glue.

I only have 1 each of the Tim Holtz Distress Markers I used on the back of the photo matt; if you have the any, please bring them for your personal use to avoid wait time. Doesn't matter the color, it's to suit your taste. I used Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet, Stormy Sky, Spiced Marmalade

















Photobucket

No comments: