Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 24, 2012

Graphic 45 Bird Song


Hi Everyone
I was lucky enough to get a chance to escape away this weekend to a wonderful friends cabin to scrapbook the WHOLE weekend! It was fabulous! I have not had that much un-interupted scrap time since I've opened the store!
This layout I'm showing you today was made with Graphic 45's new line Bird Song. I LOVE this line, it is so beautiful! If you click on the pictures, it will make them larger and hopefully you will be able to pick up all the details on it.  Lots of paper piecing, layering, inking with distress inks (Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood, and Victoria Velvet), and glossy accents were used to make the layers and details on this page.  The ribbon is seam binding I sell by the foot in the shop inked with Weathered Wood Distress ink.  The #17 is from Tim Holtz Numerals Collection of metal numbers that I used Alcohol Inks (Butterscotch, Aqua and White) to decorate.  The number 17 stands for our Anniversary, the pictures are from our date night  a few weeks ago. I've been married 17 YEARS..thats nuts! LOL!
I'll post my layout with my Husband on it in a few days. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessie Lubyk said...

Looks awesome Dawn:) Too bad I didn't make it to scrap;( Next time :) Take Care