Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 28, 2012

Say CHEESE!


Hi All
First off, I must apologies for the picture quality of the layout....looked better when I took it at the shop! I'm at home now posting, so I can't retake another one, sorry.  I wanted to post it though to show you these fabulous Studio Calico wood word bubbles! How CUTE are they?? They came in last week, with a few others as well....and LOADS more coming in todays shipment. All week I've been prepping the shop for this HUGE order that is coming in, and today it will be in! So make sure you pop over to the shop asap to check out and grab some of the gorgeous NEW GOODIES that will be out this afternoon (Friday). 
Anyhoo..about the layout
All Paper is from Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic: there are 3 different patterns on this LO; the hexagons I cut up and painted with Claudine Hellmuth's paints (another happy obsession of mine). I also used the new Red Chevron Washi tape on the LO...it made onto LOADS of my layouts on the weekend! This stuff is fabulous!  The Polaroid emebellishment is from a Lawn Fawn Stamp set that is coming back in stock next week. Again that Polaroid Frame made it onto a bunch of my projects! You are going to NEED this stamp set! ;) 
Anyways hope to see you in the shop soon!  Mommy & Me Classes will be starting up again, October 20 with a Halloween Mini for $20 includes a cute stamp for you child to take home too! Project will be posted as soon as I get supplies in..lol!
Photobucket

No comments: