Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fabulous Faces! NEW LARGE Bloom Girls


Hi All! 
Well I was in love with the last round of Bloom Girls by Jamie over at PRIMA, so it's no surprise I'm in LOVE with the NEW Bloom Girls...AND they are even BIGGER! PERFECT for altered art, mixed media and scrapbooking! Jamie also brought out 3 of the images in 12x12 Stencils but I'll talk about those in another post.  Today is about STAMPS! 
As always, quality with Prima is TOP NOTCH, and the price is PHENOMENAL! For this large of an image you'd easily expect $25+....not with Prima! At my shop, $12.75 Cnd!  Prima did bring out an amazing stamp block with handle to make it easier to stamp these huge images, and it is worth it's weight in GOLD! It's a fabulous block! (available in 2 sizes, one perfect for Bloom Images, the other Julie Nutting images)
I LOVE stamped faces, they are a blank canvas just awaiting personality! This beauty I used today is named Jing, and as soon as I saw her, I pictured her as a Hawaiian Goddess, and knew she had to go in my Hawaii album that I'm still working on. So I painted her up, and used my gorgeous Double Scoop Gelato's to add a background around her.  
Next, I created my layout using Prima's Seashore papr pad and matching embellishments;  and used my Hawaiian Goddess as an embellishment. I inked all my edges with a Prima Permanent Chalk-Resist Edger.  It's so hard to see in the picture, but I added a subtle glitter texture to the back ground with Design Memory Craft's Glass Bead Glitter Gel through a Prima Stencil...it is just fabulous! If you look on the left corner of the layout you can see some of the beach wood grain glittered, and on the back of that pop of blue cardstock is a gel glittered anchor.
Hope you like it, have a wonderfully creative day!


Photobucket

No comments: