Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 21, 2014

Gorjuss Girl Collection






 Hi All!
Well this is one line that I just can't keep in stock! Gorjuss by DOCrafts! The whole line is just spectacular, and wonderfully value priced as well! They have loads of GORGEOUS stamps and a big paper collection line that includes Card Kits, Decoupage Kits (BUT they are Paper Tole so not sure why they named them decoupage) Cards with envelopes, Scrapbook papers and embellishments too! The literally fly off the shelves.  But as summer is my quiet season, my shipment that came in Thursday still has some kits left! Sorry stamps sold out already, but more are on order!!!
The top pictures are of a layout I did with one of the paper tole I got from one of their bigger kits, "Simply Gorjuss A4 Ulimate Die-Cut and Paper Pack: (see in picture below)  that I sell for only $18. Let me tell you this kit is worth double that! It is PACKED full of fabulous paper and die cuts that are all pre-cut, including paper tole to make 16 girls! You just pop them out and create 100's of projects! The one I used is one of the paper tole die cuts! So simple, you just need to pop dots and some option ink edgers! I used Prima's White Chalk Edger! I actually took it one step further and gave her purple highlights in her hair by dipping my paint brush in my Primary Elements sprays! (Don't you just lover her metal wings? I cut a butterfly in half and turned them into fairy wings by attaching them on with heavy gel medium).  Check out the picture below to see the kit contents and another project I made in 2 minutes, a card with one of their die cut images and paper from the kit. Seriously, you could make 100's of cards or projects with this one kit alone!!!!
The pictures below show you some of the kits inside and out...you open up the packaging and it's all full of colored images for you to use!! They are so clever, not wanting the packaging to go to waste, they've decorated it for you to use! Again, more bang for your buck! I'm working on getting the rest of the kits up at the online store this week.  For the mean time if you'd like to purchase one, please email me theinkedstamper@gmail.com or call (780)458-2422.  We have lots of smaller kits in stock too that are only $6!!! Plus the gorgeous, THICK cards are only $7 for a 12 pack with 12 patterned envelopes too!!! You can see them in the picture below.
Blue kit is the A4 Die Cut kit. Brown is the Card 
 
Card on the bottom left is one that took me literally 2 min to make, just had to cut the pattern paper! The board is a die cut from kit and same as image and little rectangle that I hand wrote happy birthday in with my Fude Ball pen.
Hope you like it and hope we see you down at the shop or on the ONLINE STORE soon! Your support is always 100% appreciate and we are beyond grateful for it!
Photobucket

No comments: