Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Birthday Frame


Hi Everyone


I made this frame last week, but just could not find the time to post! So here it is! This is for my niece’s birthday; she lives in Australia. Her Mom was telling me she is very big on “family” at the moment so I thought a cute cousin frame would be a good idea! I did want to take a picture of my boys holding a Happy Birthday sign, but Ethan is very difficult about pictures at the moment....he pulls this flat face smile that drives me NUTS! So instead I put this cute on in where they were just naturally giggling! The picture of the frame is all covered in shadows, sorry!

Supplies

Frame

Sweet Peas DSP, sanded on corners with sanding block and distressed with dauber and Taken with Teal ink

Sweet Pea flower felts

Bird punch with Taken with Teal C/S

Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon

Linen Thread and white C/S for tag; tag corner punch, thickers

Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: