Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 5, 2010

Heart Mini Album

Hi Everyone


This is the first mini album I've made. I did it last night, and I'm pretty pleased with how cute it came out. As you can tell, I'm continuing with the Olympics theme...these are my last pics though, so will have to wait till the Summer Olympics!

Supplies

On board Heart Book $6.95 for 8 hearts with chain ( mini, I only used 4)

Sending Love Specialty DSP (mini, the paper is all glittery!!)

Ribbon: Black satin, white taffeta

Buttons: Playground and Latte

Punches: Pinking Hearts Border, New Scallop trim board (last month to get or FREE with SAB order) and matching corner, scallop circle, 1 3/8" circle, Extra Large Fancy Bird,
Stamps: Love Bandit

Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

2 comments:

Candace said...

great little mini Dawn!!! I can't believe it is your first? I adore minis, that is a pretty good deal as well ;)

Unknown said...

This is super cute! LOVE how the pics run off the pages - you must hate boundaries like I do! LOL! Nice use of the black satin too - it adds a masculine touch to that glitter paper and grounds it too. TFS!