Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sweet Pea Frame

Hi Everyone
This is VERY ODD, I had a write up with this and now it is just gone! WIERD! Any hoo....in a short re-cap, I'm out of routine as the hubs was sick and home all week, which blew my schedule...hence the lack of posts! So as he is back at work today, I have time to post. 
 Here is a cutie frame I made last week with a frame I found at HomeSence.  I've been thinking about a frame like this for awhile now; I actually found one to buy for $25 but I was just too cheap that day, so when I found this on for $8, I was all over it! The design I had in my head, well it's still there! LOL!  This one I made, I made with 90% inspiration from this months Stampin Success; which is a magazine SU! demo's get every month for FREE!  SUPER EASY!  All I used was SU!'s AWESOME Sweet Pea DSP and matching Sweet Pea Stitched Felts! That's it! If you click on the picture to make it larger, you will see I placed felt flowers over top of the pattered papers flowers.  How cute and simple is this! By the time my pictures were done being printed off my printer, I already finished the frame! Literally a 5 min project! SWEET!
Don't miss out on ordering this FAB pack of paper ($32.95/48sheets, which works out to 68cents/sheet!!!!!!) and the matching felts for only $11.95/52 pieces! They are both only available until April 30. If you order them in March, you'll only be $20 away from a FREE SAB item! So I suggest you order the Sweet Pea DSP                          $32.95
Sweet Pea Stiched Felts              $11.95
Sending Love Epoxy brads(pink) $6.95
Scallop Trim Corner Punch          $13.95
Total                                           $65.60
FREE SALE A BRATION ITEM!!! My suggestion is the NEW Scallop Edge punch, value $22.95!
Thanks for stopping by...check back tomorrow for a cute Easter Basket made with the Scallop Square die.
Dawn


No comments: