Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hi Everyone
Here is another layout I did in the theme, JUST FOR ME! I really like how this turned out.  The DSP again is from Sweet Pea, so only available in digital form now, I was lucky and bought an extra book before it retired.  I really loved this collection. Then I put down some Tim Holtz masks and spritzed them with Smootch Log Cabin Spritz.  The clock is from the Sense of Time stamp set 113804, stamped with Basic Brown  on Naturals White C/S; I sprayed the card stock sheet with water and crumpled and scrunched it up to distress it. The saying by the picture was stamped with the same stamp set and I added a Library Clip to it; they are on sale for 50% off right now.   The hardware on the clock it Tim Holtz; and the cute little tags on the boys pictures are our new Vintage Mini Tags 118763, stamped with Rough Type 120072 for clear; both from the mini.  I love EVERYTHING on pg 14-15 of the mini, and own it all!
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stoppin' by
Dawn

1 comment:

Candace said...

nice spritzin girl!!! The pics are too darn cute!!!