Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

RETIRED LIST!!! Only while supplies last!!!! SALE!!!

Hi Everyone
Just a quickie post, no pictures as I have NO time! My Going, Going Gone Auction is tonight and I'm prepping for that.  I will have some great projects to show you though in the next few days.  I stayed up late last night designing a fantastic Canvas Class for an awesome bunch of ladies who craft with me 1 Friday night a month....will post it up later this week.  OH, I'll also post the Growing Pains Kindergarten -Grade 12 Mini Album Class picture tomorrow, sign up deadline will be this Friday.
ANY HOO....
RETIRED LIST is out today! WOW, what a clear out!!!!! TONS of stamps, embellishments, Big Shot Dies, paper, Decor Elements...you name it! DO NOT MISS OUT! This is a WHILE SUPPLIES LAST SALE! There is even a 25% off Section plus a 50% off section!  CLICK HERE and then click SHOP NOW once your on my site.  This will take you to my on-line shopping site.  Now you can order straight from here and have it shipped straight to your house with UPS for only $10 up to $100 of products!! or 10% if above that.  OR you can order through me and receive an EXTRA DISCOUNT:(still shipped to your house if you like)
Purchase 1 Retiring Stamp set: 5% of it
Purchase 2 Retiring Stamp sets: 10% of both
Purchase 3+ Retiring Stamp Sets: 15% off all of them! 
 Combine this with the 25%  or 50% off Accessories! BARGAIN CENTRAL!!!!!!!  And if your ordering on-line yourself don't forget to check out the CLEARANCE RACK for further mark downs of a min 60%!  GO SHOP!!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: