Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My talented Ladies at the Canvas Class



Hi Everyone
I had my canvas class on Friday night and here is what the awesome ladies made; gorgeous! For some reason I'm missing one picture of Sara's though. As you can see, some of the ladies choose a different color; 2 girls made theirs with black and Silver Foil Smooch.  I said to them it's a gamble which way it would turn out and I am so glad they took the risk, because WOW! Stunning! I'm sorry I don't have a picture of the 2nd black one, she even changed the LO a bit so I'm so mad I forgot to take a picture of it!  Nicole made her Mom's in Early Espresso; word to the wise, this color when wet turns to a green hue; luckily it dried and mostly turned all back and the parts that stayed green actually looked like a patina on aged copper.  It looks gorgeous!
Now if you would like to do this class with a group of you friends; just let me know! Class is $60 and includes your own bottle of Smooch Spritz; and half a package of Presto DSP for you to take home; and all the supplies for the class.  You need to pick 1 color for everyone to do though; otherwise, if you change the color I will have to be notified at time of booking. Those people who choose a different color will need to bring their own brayer or purchase one at time of booking which they will get to keep.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and THANK YOU to the ladies who did the class; gorgeous work girls!
PS: Today and Tomorrow are the last few days to order off the Discountinued lists and save 25% off Decor Elements and 25-50% off Retiring Accessories! Don't miss out on these fab bargains! Click on my Shopping Card and click SHOP NOW to view the sales pages.
Dawn

2 comments:

Candace said...

hey I recognize a couple of those peeps! They did do a fantastic job!!! Way to go ladies!

Anonymous said...

Love how they all turned out so different. Thanks again for a great night!

Annette