Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 9, 2010

Free Cardstock

Hi Everyone
Sorry for the lack of posts...the twins are off for the summer and I'm just not finding the time to post as much! I do however have a great card for you tomorrow for the TwistedSketches Blog.  And I lost the Internet yesterday, so I'm still working on my tutorial; which will go with my card! I'll try very hard, but can't promise it earlier than next week as we are off camping! We got our new truck and new to us camper!!
I have tons of pics from the summer camping already so I've got to get crackin' on my scrappin soon!!!!
Any hoo...thought I'd leave you with the SU! latest deals; to celebrate our NEW awesome color renovation SU! has bundled some kits together for you which you can see HERE; best part of all is when you purchase the bundles of ink pads, SU! throws in the Card Stock for FREE! So grab a deal!  Don't forget I have my offer on for FREE MARKERS with on-line orders of $100+, so combine them and get FABULOUS DEAL!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: