Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kid's Crafty Corner

Hi Everyone
Does your child have a birthday coming up? Have you thought about a crafting party?  This is the project that I will be teaching Hailey and her friends at her 9th b-day party on Wednesday. Cute, eh! I love classes like these because everyone's projects will look different! I just cut up the all the patterned paper for them; show them what to do, & they get to either copy mine; or create their own!  It's so fun watching all the different personalities take form on their projects!
Contact me today if you'd like me to design for you child's party.  If you live in the Edmonton area; I can come and teach it or if not, I can design it for you and ship you the supplies with instructions.
I'm also hosting this as a Mommy & Me Class: I will  put out a bunch of different papers include skull paper out for boys( no flowers! LOL!) so all tastes will be covered for the kids!
 Wednesday August 11; 10am - Noon. Looking for something to do with your kids during summer vacation; why not craft with them. Come to my house, and make a cute Photo clip Frame. I will lay out a bunch of different color selection and embellishments so you child's artistic talents can be the star! Of course I will have a few samples out as well to get their inspirational juices flowing. Class fee will be $15 for 1st child , $12.50 for 2nd; and booking required by August 1.
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: