Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Twisted Sketches #15 with In Color Markers

Hi Everyone
Here is my sketch for this weeks awesome Twisted Sketches Card Sketch; this weeks twist is FRAME. This will be the card I make in my tutorial next week, so I won't explain too much now.  I made it with the new In-Color Markers & Card Stock and the new stamp set Friends Never Fade.  I made my frame with retired ribbon from the Beachfront collection that is available on the Clearance Rack for only $5.99 for 5 design & 30ft of ribbon! I then used my marker to color the edges of the ribbon. Again; I'll put that on the tutorial.
Don't forget that I'm giving away a FREE package of In-Color Marker with all On-Line Orders; read more here; and you can double up on freebies by purchasing the new color kits by SU! and get free Card stock too! Read more HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: