Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 12, 2010

Marshmallow Lollipop Yumminess!

Hi Everyone
Ok, not a paper craft today; but these were just to cute not to share. Now first I must say these are not my idea; just found them hunting around the internet; just google marshmallow lollipops to see all the great ideas! Now they do take a little longer to make then I though; but that could be because I made 50.  But soo worth the time; everyone loved them at the BBQ we brought them too, and the twins really enjoyed helping me make them.  Just wish I would have had time to take a better picture of them...should have tied a ribbon around the glass! But as usual, I under estimated the time to make them and we were late for the BBQ!
Anyways..these little gems are actually marshmallows covered in melted chocolate, crushed peanuts and colored cake sugars.  I think on the blog I found them she used white chocolate, so the sugar showed up much better, but I hate white chocolate!
Supplies:
Marshmallow
Melting Chocolates ( I used left over Easter chocolate plus I bought some melting choc from the craft store)
Chopped Nuts
Colored Sugar
Sucker Sticks (craft store)

Thanks so much for stopping by
Dawn

2 comments:

Koren said...

ilove these.. great idea..

Candace said...

awesome idea! I am so making these!