Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anything I can do, YOU can do better!




Hi Everyone
Today was the first meeting up of my new day time scrap class called Scrap n Chat. The project they made today was my scrapbook page from the  September Club Planner.  Now this club just makes the page, it's a quickie 1 hour Thursday morning Club.  If you live in the St.Albert area, I have a few spots open in this club!  My Sunday Club; Scrapbook Junkies will make the same page, and the matching card; which are both in the Club Planner pdf.  Now the page on top is my LO; and the next two pages come from  2 of the ladies in the club.   I love how they personalize their own page by choosing their own DSP and mixing it up a bit.  If you look closely on the 2nd LO, she actually stamped the Raven, instead of the spiders like I did, on her Razzleberry.
If your an SU! Demo, I have my Club Planners for purchase!  I'll do the hours of designing and writing up the directions and you make the money in your own clubs! You can purchase them each month for $3.50 or pre purchase 10 and receive 1 FREE for $31.50.   Please click HERE to read all the details about my Club Planners.  If you are one of my customers, place a $50 order online and you will receive  1 FREE  Club Planner or Class planner of your choice!  If you are ordering supplies for one of the projects I have to receive the planner for free, just email me and I will email you the supply list.


Scrapbook Club Planner

Thanks for stoppin' by
 Dawn
If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.

No comments: