Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Show your LOVE with a CD Mini Album: PDF Promotion!


Hi Everyone
Ok, it's a long post today! First bit is personal info and the second half is to answer some questions on my Class & Club planners! Keep reading, at the end their is a pdf promtion!
Well tomorrow is my 15th Wedding anniversary! I can't believe that 15 years has flown by! FLOWN! 2 countries, 5 houses, a set of twins, a lot of cats and a couple dogs later, and September 2, 2010, we have been married for 15 years!  To celebrate, my awesome parents are watching the twins while Pritch & I fly to Vancouver for the week end! WAHOO! To make our visit even more awesome, we're going to go stay with Sean & Ang one night...Ang as in the Northshore stamper! Love that chick!

So today's projects is actually one of the presents I have made for Pritch; I went through our pictures and picked out just some couple pictures of us all the way back to 1994 when we started dating to this year. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of seeing some of the old pictures of us! We were SO cute way back when! LOL!
This project also follows the inspiration today over at Stampin' Royalty Challenge Blog, #35, go check it out!
I though this puppy was too cute to keep to myself, so I thought I'd offer up another PDF to the scrapping world.  This would make a FANTASTIC Scrap Class!   I made this album with CD's  & a jumbo paper clip, but other than that all material is SU!  For you non-SU folk, you can obviously sub in your own products. 
Class Planner Questions
Today I had a phone call from a lovely male demonstrator in Nashville, Tennessee named Stefen.  He was inquiring about my Club Planner pdf, and I was only to happy to answer his questions.  So I thought I would post a bit more about my PDF's.  All of them will include a Supply List,  Measurements, Full Step by Step directions with pictures; as well as a Canadian break down of prices/person/ project.  Now if it come to it, I can supply an American break down of product cost.  But I will probable charge  $1 more for the American version, as this will take me more time to look up American prices on the Internet as I do not have a USA catalogue. For the CLUB PLANNER, you can expect your project planner to be sent to you the first MONDAY of the month.  So if you start today, you can have the choice of Septembers planner; which is pictured the Halloween one; or you can wait, and Monday Sept 6 I will send out Octobers Planner.    Stefen also asked why I don't give away one free Planner for people to try  like some of the websites do. My answer to that is simple; I am only charging a small amount, not $20+ , mine start at $3.50.  I'm not in this for a great big profit! This is not the reason I became a demo.  So please consider that when your purchasing my files, I just wanted to help out!  I hope you find them professional and helpful to your business; and most of all profitable! I will however start posting free technique tutorials soon!
PDF PROMOTION
On that note, I would like to offer up a promotion.  If you purchase my Full Club Planner  and  recommend me to a friend, who also purchases, YOU will receive a FREE pdf! Either my CD Mini  or my Canvas Class as my THANK YOU to YOU!  Your friend must let me know at time of purchase that YOU referred her/him by emailing me and letting me know YOUR email and name! Then I will contact you to find out which PDF you would like for FREE!
<



Show Your Love with a CD Mini


Thanks so much for stopping by
Dawn

2 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Way to funny that Stefen called you. He had a post on Stampin' Connection and I left a comment saying he should check out your blog and your awesome new club planner :-D
Oh and have an amazing Anniversary!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Very romantic French scene on your cover! Happy Anniversary!