Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, October 15, 2010

Double Mount Punch Technique


Hi Everyone
Today's card is for my upcoming Technique Club this Sunday...there are few things I may tweak on it by then...like the HI needs to be stamped closer together,the bird needs to be Cherry Cobbler, and I may change the size of the mattes, I think my white is too big! But this is the gist of the card.  The technique they will be learning is how to double mount the fantastic new punch in the Holiday Mini,XL Decorative Label 120907.  My awesome friend Ang, the Northshore Stamper has made a great video on this technique, so you can go check it out HERE!  My Club Girls will be watching this at class on Sunday!  She did a great job! 
I still have some spots open in this club, if you live in the St.Albert area, and would like to join, let me know.  We meet every 3rd Sunday 1:30-3pm.
Don't forget that October 18 is the last day to Sign up to become a Demonstrator and receive the awesome Craft Tote for FREE! $49.95 value!  If you sign up with me to become part of my Inked Stamper's Group, you will also receive any or all of my club and class planners for FREE!!!  I'd love to have you on my team!  You can sign up on my Web site 24/7 and the password is dawnpritchard, click on Start your Own Business.  Contact me with ANY questions you may have, and don't forget you can customize the kit to your liking!

 Thanks for stopping by
 Dawn
If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.

No comments: