Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 4, 2010

November Club Planner Sneak Peek


Hi Everyone
Happy Monday!  First Monday of the month is Club Planner Sneak Peek! Here are November's Club Planner projects ready to be emailed to you!  If you've already purchased you 10 months in advance; check you emails!  If you've purchase monthly; don't forget to order November's!  If you haven't tried one yet? Why NOT!  They are only $3.50/month; or purchase 10 months in advance and receive 1 FREE!  Let me do the hard part of designing the projects for you!  You can read the details about my Club Planner Options by clicking HERE! 
To purchase, use the paypal link. You can scroll down and start back at September's Planner if you want! If you purchase the 10 months; I'll start you with November's Planner unless you request to start with one or two of the others, please just let me know! It's no problem to back date it!


Scrapbook Club Planner



 Thanks for stopping
by Dawn
If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.

No comments: