Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Kendra: UDI 5


Hi Everyone
Hope all you Canadians enjoyed your Thanksgiving! The weather was beautiful here in the Edmonton area, so we really enjoyed the weekend and have a lot to be thankful for!  Sorry I didn't get around to posting this weekend; it was family time which I'm sure you all can understand.
So today's card is actually for my eldest niece Kendra who turns 15 today!!!  So I just used the UDI color challenge to put the card together.  I LOVED the colors this week and as soon as I saw all those polka dots I knew which set I was going to use; Something Sweet.  So here is my cute Something Sweet card for my cute and sassy and sometimes sweet niece!LOL! Happy Birthday Kendra!

Click HERE to order supplies
 Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Baja Breeze
 Stamps: Something Sweet 118589 (clear)
 Embellishments:Dimensionals (everything is popped up on this card!), Silver Brads 104336
 Tools: Modern Label XL Punch 119849, Big Shot 113439, Movers And Sharpers Die 114506    and Magnetic Movers Punch Window 115953

Thanks for stopping by
 Dawn
If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.

No comments: