Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fundraiser Scrapbook Planner



Hi Everyone
Normally you know I do not show you my Club planners, only sneak peeks of them, but not today!  I am so excited to show and tell you about March's Club Planner!  This planner was designed with a sketch I saw over at a great blog I just found Sketch Thursdays, and the awesome designer of the sketch, Heidi, has allowed me to use it for my March's Club Planner...but instead of my normal $3.50 that I charge for the planner, I'm going to waive my fee and take Donation for purchasing supplies for  Scrapping with Cancer instead, please click the link to read the  details regarding this amazing charity. If you check my blog regularly, you  know that I am doing a fundraiser Crop for this wonderful charity as well; you can view the details HERE.

Click HERE to view details about my Club Planners.
Options
  • Just the Planner: Place a minimum Donation of $3.95 below and receive the PDF Planner via email with in 24hours. Please note my Planners are NOT just for Demo's.  My planners always include at least one technique, this one is a lollipop flower and a how to make a thread spool.
  • Purchase a To Go Kit*: Includes the Planner, all the cut paper (patterns will vary from the same kit), 12x12 Wild Wasabi C/S,  embellishments, and title pictured in the above Layout to recreate the layout at home, Min Donation of $5.95; pick up only.  Please add $10 for mail with in Canada(exact shipping/package cost)  * Does not include stamped images, you will need to purchase stamps separately. Donate min $15.95 receive supplies to do 2nd side of Layout, no extra for shipping **Read below
  • Canadians may place an On-Line order at my SU! Shop and order any SUPPLIES from the above Layout and I will donate my commission to purchasing supplies for Scrapping with cancer. Please email me for requesting the planner, you can get to my shop by clicking on my signature below.
  • **Double Page option and TO MY CLUB LADIES as you will be doing this Layout at Club in March; if you donate a min of $7.95, you will receive the supplies* to do the 2nd page of this layout which I posted HERE. *Minus title as it is non SU!, the buttons will not be the same but a selection from the Sweet Stitches bag and pattern paper may not be exactly as shown, but from the same set.
Please Donate generously, and in the Paypal comment section please let me know if you would like the Kit(s) and Planner or just the Planner.  I can accept Donations and email the planner ANYWHERE in the world just the supplies are limited to Canadians.




Thank you so much for your generosity, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

Very cool layout!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Very cool page and thanks for using Sketchy Thursdays!!!

lisa said...

I agree with Diana, very cool
page : )

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Very cool that you are using Sketchy Thursdays sketch!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)