Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 14, 2011

My love Bots

Hi Everyone
Well this is my first post with my new Mac! I'm still getting used to it...it's very different from my PC. 
 So today's LO is actually from the same sketch I did for my Club Planner this month from Sketchy Thursday.  This sketch is for March's Guest  DT call, and I'd love to be on their DT even if just for a month.   I had a lot of fun with this LO; I used some non SU! mixed with SU! and loved the way it turned out. My title is My LOVE Bots so I thought Valentines Day was the perfect day to post this! 
 I FINALLY used out Cork Sheets! I kept forgetting about them, so I brought them with me to sister's where I scrapped on Friday, and USED them! I love them as the pennant...so EASY to cut! The new Glitter Paper works so perfect to punch out hearts, I LOVE that stuff.  My 2 squares of DSP are from the SU! Playdate set.  You should be able to click on the LO to make it larger to see all the little details on this page...I even journaled!  The rules on Sketchy Thursday DT call for this LO was to us the color combo Red/Turquoise, use Hearts, and to List what you love about the person on the Layout. So my heart covers my RED and my HEART! 
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by, I'd love it if you left your mark here and left me a comment! They make my day!  I've got 2 other LO's I made on Friday, I ACTUALLY scrapped with people around! LOL! 3 LO's is a record for me at a crop!
Happy Valentines Day
Photobucket

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Dawn,
Man those are some cute boys you have! I love all your LO's!!
Cheers,
Mandy

Amanda Leal said...

Hi Dawn,
thanks for your visit on my blog!
I loved the photos and the robots!
So cute...
kiss

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I love it! Totally gorgeous... you're such a Scrapping queen!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the photos, the colors....and loving the cork banner! VERY COOL!! And just so you know... the comment you left for this lo on sketchy thursdays, actually led me back to sketchy thursdays, not here.... i had to go to your blogger profile to find this lo! :):):):):):):):):):) Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)